Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - Videos (2018)

Il s'agit d'une vidéo vieille de deux ans mais le début et la fin sont troublant: j'imagine
Que c'est un bon vidéo-montage.

This is a two-year old video but the beginning and the end are disturbing: I imagine
It's a good video editing.

Kamila And Kristy

Videos are Appreciated. The images are not part of the inside of the RLC Apartments but pertain to their Life Outside RLC.  The Images have been removed.  If Images of such are to be shared then it will have to be through PM Only.

Thanks

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Like 13

Il s'agit d'une vidéo vieille de deux ans mais le début et la fin sont troublant: j'imagine
Que c'est un bon vidéo-montage.

This is a two-year old video but the beginning and the end are disturbing: I imagine
It's a good video editing.

Kamila And Kristy

Videos are Appreciated. The images are not part of the inside of the RLC Apartments but pertain to their Life Outside RLC.  The Images have been removed.  If Images of such are to be shared then it will have to be through PM Only.

Thanks

StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Like 11

3 hours ago, djoko00 said:

please does anyone have a very old scene of kamila and kristy french kissing and making out in kamila's room ??? i'll be very grateful 

In the video I posted Saturday there is a short scene where they kiss but unfortunately I have nothing more.

• Like 7