Jenn & Frank - Videos (2018)

2 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Sorry for reposting the question here but is there a video of Kenny licking Danaya? 

Very little to see of the actual act. He licked her under the covers, but it was obvious what he was doing and toward the end the covers fell so we could actually see him licking her, but most was under covers. He had been trying to kiss her and finger bang her for quite some time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And Kim acts like his female pimp...just like she did with Danaya last night.

You can tell he's convincing her to try to talk her into it..I'm confident Amanda will hold her own..she doesn't hant to have sex with kenny..she is hooked on pablo.. The last think I saw the night of his 2 1/2 some with Danaya was Kenny falling asleep eating his buggers..gross..lol

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

so amina visits another appartment wearing her nighty?

She arrived with the dress she was wearing when she left her apartment, but it has a stain on it and her and Kim put something on it but it is very wet so Kim loaned her the clothes she is wearing now.

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

She arrived with the dress she was wearing when she left her apartment, but it has a stain on it and her and Kim put something on it but it is very wet so Kim loaned her the clothes she is wearing now.

i stand corrected