Jenn & Frank - Videos (2018)

On 9/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, Mittsy1 said:

J'ai un peu de temps aujourd'hui donc reupload pour quack75 de la vidéo d'Elisa auquel j'ai ajouté la vision
Captée d'une autre cam.Séance de masturbation malheureusement stoppée par Fima qui a manifestement été vexé.

I have some time today so reupload for quack75 of Elisa's video to which I added the vision captured from
Another cam.Session masturbation unfortunately stopped by Fima who has obviously been offended.

321t.jpg

u3xd.jpg

https://mab.to/jWtGt8xCJ

Please reupload

Please, Please, Please stop with the RE-Uploads... You do not have to post the whole Film or picture series.... Just post the Link!!!.

Then you will not take up pages and pages of the same pictures. It is getting rather annoying having to scroll through pages and pages of the same stuff. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding...:wink:

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Please, Please, Please stop with the RE-Uploads... You do not have to post the whole Film or picture series.... Just post the Link!!!.

Then you will not take up pages and pages of the same pictures. It is getting rather annoying having to scroll through pages and pages of the same stuff. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding...:wink:

My personal advice is, hope you can ignore all about re-upload coz... re-upload maybe can help each other who miss that file. That my opinion, i see you wrote about this so many time but I no so agreed about that. I'm so sorry if you don like my comment, that was what i think.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, maniam said:

My personal advice is, hope you can ignore all about re-upload coz... re-upload maybe can help each other who miss that file. That my opinion, i see you wrote about this so many time but I no so agreed about that. I'm so sorry if you don like my comment, that was what i think.

You understand incorrectly... You do not need to re-upload the whole film sequence... just paste the LINK. 

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kim & Kenny, Miami & Tony - Videos (2018)
On 9/12/2018 at 4:58 AM, Boitoske said:

On 9/13/2018 at 12:34 AM, maniam said:

I think both your suggestions have merit. Maniam, due to RLC's tyranny
about ripping down every video that gets posted, I think re-uploads are
a vital and graciously welcomed part of this process. I think you and
other posters should continue that effort, please.

As well, in the interest of not taking up a lot of space on the page,
Boitoske's suggestion is also valid. Just post the video link and
something that says it's a reload.

I hope this is helpful.

• Like 1