Angie, Emily, Samantha - Videos (2018)

Of course we all have different tastes. My number one in this apartment is Samantha, Emily is not bad either, but I never watch Angie, no matter what she does. Samantha has now become sexually active, and I would have wanted to see her and her guy of the week on RLC Replay today, but my payment gets blocked in the last security control - nothing to do with my credit card, but there is something wrong in the SegPay system. In August their system did not require this last control and all payments went through. I have seen Emily showering many times and she has no problem in being naked in front of me and other watchers, but that´s about it. I guess she has a boyfriend with whom she has long phone calls, she should get him for a visit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Calle said:

Of course we all have different tastes. My number one in this apartment is Samantha, Emily is not bad either, but I never watch Angie, no matter what she does. Samantha has now become sexually active, and I would have wanted to see her and her guy of the week on RLC Replay today, but my payment gets blocked in the last security control - nothing to do with my credit card, but there is something wrong in the SegPay system. In August their system did not require this last control and all payments went through. I have seen Emily showering many times and she has no problem in being naked in front of me and other watchers, but that´s about it. I guess she has a boyfriend with whom she has long phone calls, she should get him for a visit.

And so soon Emily surprised by licking a dildo in a video call with her boyfriend. I do not know if the guy masturbates for Emily in the call, I wish Emily would do that for him, with the dildo or without. That is the joy of modern communication. But the call is now over and nothing happened. Let us see what will happen later, the dildo is there on the table.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, djoko00 said:

can anyone please upload if possible the 2 recent private videos of angie in camwhores website i tried but no luck you must be a friend of the uploader and you canno't send the invitation it's impossible

It says you can only add friends if you have uploaded a video so just do that, I can't find them can you PM me the links?

• Like 1