Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont recall the recent history of this couple cause I have a long time to watch rlc and such but if Leora as we see is so sexually active and has apetite for it all the time why doesnt she find another guy except Paul to fulfill her needs?That would make a great watch.I mean its obvious she wants something more and new.

3 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

I dont recall the recent history of this couple cause I have a long time to watch rlc and such but if Leora as we see is so sexually active and has apetite for it all the time why doesnt she find another guy except Paul to fulfill her needs?That would make a great watch.I mean its obvious she wants something more and new.

As much as I hate to admit it she loves the dufus we call Paul and she enjoys being an exhibitionist turning everyone on who watches her which in turn turns her on. She's totally content with the setup she has. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Giovanni845 said:

Paul is the one she chose to be with. So her choice is made. They have been together for more than 6 years. Nothing is perfect. Paul may not be such a great performer but he has other qualities: he works, he is laid back, he allows Leora to do just about anything she wants. So why would she want to find someone else? Leora has her toys and her fantasies to feed her appetite. And on many occasions if her toys, her fantasy and her fingers are not enough she will attack Paul's cock to get what she wants. .. 😀

• Like 2