Adriana & Daniel - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, voyfun said:

this is a surprise, never seen her shed and finger like this in the living room...she should do this more..she is one of the hottest girl in this site

now for a full sex follow up

3 hours ago, novidades said:

Indeed!

Again Daniel failed to take care of Adriana. Few minutes  before this moment, they had sex in the bedroom. He ejaculate in a ridiculous way and forgot her.

:angry:

Typical Trait with guys on RLC. Once they Blow their Wad it's game over for any attention to their partner.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Typical Trait with guys on RLC. Once they Blow their Wad it's game over for any attention to their partner.

I agree, but he also has a  problem very common in RLC males: he seems to be depressed. Cameras? No job?

6 hours ago, novidades said:

I agree, but he also has a  problem very common in RLC males: he seems to be depressed. Cameras? No job?

Their job is with RLC being in front of the cameras.  They get a Free Fully Furnished Apartment with a Monthly Salary.  All they have to do is live their life in front of the camera.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Their job is with RLC being in front of the cameras.  They get a Free Fully Furnished Apartment with a Monthly Salary.  All they have to do is live their life in front of the camera.

I agree. Nobody is obliged to be there. They aren't human slaves. It's sad to see his behavior. 😡

7 minutes ago, novidades said:

I agree. Nobody is obliged to be there. They aren't human slaves. It's sad to see his behavior. 😡

When they first arrived it wasn't to bad.  As time rolled along they just Mellowed Out.

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When they first arrived it wasn't to bad.  As time rolled along they just Mellowed Out.

I wouldn't say"they" but"he". She does her best but he"can't make sex. He could learn how to please a girl with Sasha.