Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

10 minutes ago, sigfried said:

she definitely doesn't swallow, but semen is good for the complexion, she should try it.

In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

Oh really? Why do i suspect this theory was made by a guy?

• Like 1

On 7/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, henriPas said:

w4oa.jpgum4c.jpgaf3c.jpgh4ul.jpgo2fa.jpg

Haha, nice going Tibor!I like cum as much ad the next girl, and if i get it all over my face, (dont get it in my hair), in the act of a blowjob or whatever thats great. I dont really get Guy jumping off me just so he can shoot me in the face or eye just for the fun of it on his part. Of course i let him do it to make upfor the times i have his face dripping with juice at times when he goes down on my hey nanny nanny!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, nice going Tibor!I like cum as much ad the next girl, and if i get it all over my face, (dont get it in my hair), in the act of a blowjob or whatever thats great. I dont really get Guy jumping off me just so he can shoot me in the face or eye just for the fun of it on his part. Of course i let him do it to make upfor the times i have his face dripping with juice at times when he goes down on my hey nanny nanny!

I like it when Ash talks dirty😋

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I like it when Ash talks dirty😋

Haha, hi SPYING, what fun would it be on here without dirty talk on here?  I need more dirty talk from the men on here, ive practically admitted my whole sex life on here, as boring at it sounds sometimes

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, hi SPYING, what fun would it be on here without dirty talk on here?  I need more dirty talk from the men on here, ive practically admitted my whole sex life on here, as boring at it sounds sometimes

Ash i was raised in a old fashion Catholic family. I don't cuss much, don't drink alcohol, don't smoke or have any tattoos or earrings.

• Like 1

Linda and Tibor are my favorite couple on here. Idk why but there is just something about Linda that I find so mind-numbingly sexy that I just can't stop watching. I feel like she is just a constant tease. Leora is up there too, but she puts a lot more out, there's something to be said for someone who is a selective tease.