Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, just man said:

i91f.gif

The video in the videos section ..😉😉

This was the final countdown. Both of them had been  exhausted after more than an hour of love-making. And I do not really know why she complained. But Alberto got so furious that he tore down her underpants again and fucked her aggressively, violently and brutally. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

This was the final countdown. Both of them had been  exhausted after more than an hour of love-making. And I do not really know why she complained. But Alberto got so furious that he tore down her underpants again and fucked her aggressively, violently and brutally. 

i do not apologise any violence against womens but honestly if i were at the same place as alberto i would do the same thing as he did! martina must know that she cannot decide to stop everything while alberto still horny like a dog😄

4 hours ago, xtreza1 said:

i do not apologise any violence against womens but honestly if i were at the same place as alberto i would do the same thing as he did! martina must know that she cannot decide to stop everything while alberto still horny like a dog😄

I don't think Martina wanted much to do with him last night.  She tried putting her Panties back on after a little argument and he basically forced himself upon her after that which she didn't seem to enjoy. Alberto keeps up that attitude and he's going to find out what being a Lonely Man feels like. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, xtreza1 said:
16 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

IMHO, that is completely inappropriate and unacceptable behavior. If
a woman says "no", you respect that. If anyone cares so little about a
woman's feelings, especially your partner, but regardless of who it is,
they don't deserve to have sex with any woman. JMO.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

To calm down everybody. Alberto did not rape her, nor did Martina try to defend herself. Up to then they had made love for more than an hour and both of them had been completely satisfied. Yet, when Alberto finished Martina noticed that he had still a hardon and hadn‘t had an orgasm. That‘s why she complained. And Alberto’s reaction to that complaint was his rather aggressive fuck. After this they were friends again. He brought her a glass of water, he put a blanket over her naked body. We must not exaggerate. They are really a loving couple.

• Like 1