Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

She is horny today, but Alberto is too weak to help her. It is a pity. He is the weakest performer at RLC. Poor Martina. I am so sorry.

Perhaps tonight’s ALBALI will provide some comfort. Tonight at 11o’clock , like every night, I will lift my glass of Albali again and drink to Martina’s health and and pretty face. Is it love? Probably.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

Perhaps tonight’s ALBALI will provide some comfort. Tonight at 11o’clock , like every night, I will lift my glass of Albali again and drink to Martina’s health and and pretty face. Is it love? Probably.

I do not know why this girl is so fascinating. Possibly it is the striking contrast between the good girl who looks so innocent and the mature, experienced woman who knows everything about sex.

4 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

She is horny today, but Alberto is too weak to help her. It is a pity. He is the weakest performer at RLC. Poor Martina. I am so sorry.

Alberto performs quite well but Martina needs a higher level performer. I think the weekest performer in RLC is Paul

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Welcome Beka to our little place on the internet, we are glad to have you aboard. From all the staff at CamCaps we wish to see you continue to contribute to our forum, and thanks for becoming a poster. If you should have any questions please feel free to contact any of the staff and we will help you in any way we can.

Again welcome aboard

bom dia hello GIF

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Hope85 said:

z_9293

8axg.gif

I have always been of the opinion that Martina’s greatest assets are her hair and her pretty face. But with Hope 85’s picture I am not so sure anymore. This back side is tremendous. Wow 😮!

• Like 4