Jenn & Frank - Pictures (2018)

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi back, hows everything? Who the guy sticking his tongue out? He about as fit a man as I've seen on here, now I gotta see how he it uses his cock

Ash--that is Pablo---the long sandy haired girl Amanda significant other

• Like 1

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ash--that is Pablo---the long sandy haired girl Amanda significant other

1 hour ago, Giovanni845 said:

I love how they all walk around naked in this apartment like its nothing. I mean Pablo has no problem of another guy see his gf naked. I believe every tenant in the apartment gets turned on by this. Lets hope it will go on to the next level.

Guess I would agree if Kenny wasn't so creepy..I think Amanda agrees..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx happy, yes a hottie, I need more  hot men to ogle over, you guys got all the hot women you need!

you just keep holding your ground--a lot of the CC members would ban men altogether--but they forget that there are

some that enjoy the men :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, happyone said:

you just keep holding your ground--a lot of the CC members would ban men altogether--but they forget that there are

some that enjoy the men :biggrin:

I wont let them forget! I got about 6 or 7 men that are hot in my opinion, and only about 3 or 4 my type. I'm not saying all the rest are pigs, just not my type. Lots of hot ladies on here, and I enjoy watching them also of course, especially when they getting plowed by a sexy guy!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, paskar59 said:

a lot of exchange in their looks ... the next step will be what?

It looks like frontiers are getting shorter and shorter after the 2 girls encounter in the bedroom: maybe the negotiation is with the guys now... I hope it will be in the free area!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tamare said:

It looks like frontiers are getting shorter and shorter after the 2 girls encounter in the bedroom: maybe the negotiation is with the guys now... I hope it will be in the free area!

Not sure about Pablo but my guess Kenny would be up for anything as long as it moved..He seems a little to like a boy in a candy store trying to catch Amanda's eye..He might do better to play it cool instead of oogleing and making wolf calls every time Amanda walks in with her top off..  He struts and handles himself like he's god's gift.. Just sayin..

• Like 2