Angie, Emily, Samantha - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's about time for the Annual CapCaps Best Butt (that's Bum for you English gents) Contest. She's got a butt that certainly must be entered into the competition. I'm hoping to see a good smack down with her and RLC's Eva, but I'm not sure yet which one I should stick in the top spot. Maybe both. It's a hard choice. 😍

Thanks for the Wonderland pix.

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think it's about time for the Annual CapCaps Best Butt (that's Bum for you English gents) Contest. She's got a butt that certainly must be entered into the competition. I'm hoping to see a good smack down with her and RLC's Eva, but I'm not sure yet which one I should stick in the top spot. Maybe both. It's a hard choice. 😍

Thanks for the Wonderland pix.

I have my eye on three bums that while, may not be everyone's choice, should be in the final top nominations in the contest. In no direct order, they are Angie, Kiki and Anastasia. All three would be nice to spoon up against on a cold winters night. Just my two cents worth. 

This entire butt [bum, arse, twat, whatever] situation with the ladies requires extensive in-depth exploration and research. We need to poke our fingers into every crevice that might yield important data.

Anybody want to start a poll in the official Polls Forum?

Then we can get back on topic here with more butt pictures.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This entire butt [bum, arse, twat, whatever] situation with the ladies requires extensive in-depth exploration and research. We need to poke our fingers into every crevice that might yield important data.

Anybody want to start a poll in the official Polls Forum?

Then we can get back on topic here with more butt pictures.

I thought it was OK to post about posted content. 

No doubt Angie has the sexiest most adorable butt, it's beeing displayed perfectly right now and I feel like i have a steel rod in my swim trunks 😍 👅

Samantha's little round butt is very cute and sexy to 🧡