Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I don't think it is fake. I agree I don't like their camshows that's why I don't watch them when they are doing them. But now I like watching them having fun.

Well, you should!::)

At times they are really "hot". I know someone (over there), who totally agrees.:biggrin:

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know. It's actually driving me nuts cause I don't really know why. I see them and my blood pressure goes up and I'm overwhelmed with sheer anger and spite. I know that they are essentially the same as all of the others. Maybe Waldi is right, maybe it's raw jealousy. I have been known to do this. I just don't know why! I'll just try not to make any more comments here and try to avoid it. 

Stella and Stephan, sorry I don't know what the fuck my problem is with you guys. I'll just apologize for being a mean bitch and leave you alone. ❤️

My blood pressure also rises that is why I get a stiffy... he, he, he... I think Stella is a lovely Nymphomanic... :biggrin:

• Like 2

most of the time the camshow stuff isn't too good as the cams are too far away & there is a lot of time wasted. but the bedroom stuff is usually good. the lighting is good, cam position is good, & they don't waste a lot of time. if it's a little staged who cares? they are all hot!!!!:biggrin:

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

most of the time the camshow stuff isn't too good as the cams are too far away & there is a lot of time wasted. but the bedroom stuff is usually good. the lighting is good, cam position is good, & they don't waste a lot of time. if it's a little staged who cares? they are all hot!!!!:biggrin:

Yep, bedroom cameras need some serious work (also add one or two more, these guys deserve it). 

• Like 1