Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 à 8:22 PM, claireityflowers a dit :

In case you haven't found their page on CB yet, the direct link is http://cams.camcaps.net/stella_and_stephan/

Le ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 à 7:39 PM, claireityflowers a dit :

She's broadcasting from the bathroom live now!

Le ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 à 7:49 PM, Amy3 a dit :

Not anymore it seems.

If you follow them on CB, you get an email alert every time their cam goes live, great way to make sure you don't miss them in future!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I went into CB cause I was going to try and apologize to them for being a bitch. They have their chat set so that you have to have tipped them within 24 hours to post a chat. Oh well, I tried. 😞

If you didn't remember that possibility and don't bother to use that way to communicate, send a PM to Jeka 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I thought of that. Perhaps I will. I really am sorry for saying the things that I said here in this forum. Something happened that really curbed my view of things and I then focused my anger at Stella and Stephan because of it. It was wrong of me to do that. I understand that everyone here is just trying to make it the best they can. Some more successfully then others. That's just life and the nature of this business. VH really does have a big heart and I know that they go out of their way to take care of their family of tenants and managers. I took some misinformation and tried to ram it down VHs' throat and tried to chase Stella and Stephan down behind it. I now know that I was wrong. It's VHs business to determine the boundaries, not me. I need to learn yet again how to enjoy the view and not be so worried about the downsides. I'll just leave it at that and ask you guys to forgive me again.  :heart:

Always :heart:

• Like 1