Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Stella, Mira, Ella, & Bree are the new breed of young entertainers 

They know what they want, that's important. Many times we've seen participants who were surprised when viewers showed dissatisfaction. In this case there is no conflict because girls realized what's the main purpose of the project and easily adjust to it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

After yesterday performance, I'll say that Stella is the queen of VH, no other girl on VH has her sexual desires 

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

After yesterday performance, I'll say that Stella is the queen of VH, no other girl on VH has her sexual desires 

Wasn't that great.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nack said:

Wasn't that great.

no one says  they're the best in the entertainment industry,  it's a middle of the bottom rank rather. But that's something that can arouse the viewer's attention, much better than nothing. Would you prefer apartments full of gamers? I wouldn't. One or two is enough.

1 minute ago, waldi said:

no one says  they're the best in the entertainment industry,  it's a middle of the bottom rank rather. But that's something that can arouse the viewer's attention, much better than nothing. Would you prefer apartments full of gamers? I wouldn't. One or two is enough.

I don't like the camming part for the simple reason that it's fake.Did you see the over the top reactions from both girls when they got some tokens and the fake orgasms.Even the pussy eating was fake.

Apart from that I like the couple. Their 3somes are real, their sex is good too and I think Stella has the prettiest face and a killer body.Also, their guests are regular and sometimes hot.Lots of positives there and I am sure they are doing great with views here and obviously in CB.

• Like 1

i don't really care about the camshows as much of the time they are doing nothing or not doing what i want to see since i'm not paying them. but they could be out working part of the day or just gaming as was said earlier so as long as that isn't the only thing happening here it's ok. the 1 thing that was irritating though was the other day when they moved the camshow next to the desk in the office. it made 2 cams totally without a view while the other 2 were distant & blocked. they may as well leave the apt during that time if the show will be there.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, waldi said:

They know what they want, that's important. Many times we've seen participants who were surprised when viewers showed dissatisfaction. In this case there is no conflict because girls realized what's the main purpose of the project and easily adjust to it 

What i like is there will always be some action with those girls, i know some of the CC members don't like cam show, but at least there's some action & nudity and not a empty boring house

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't like the camming part for the simple reason that it's fake.Did you see the over the top reactions from both girls when they got some tokens and the fake orgasms.Even the pussy eating was fake.

Apart from that I like the couple. Their 3somes are real, their sex is good too and I think Stella has the prettiest face and a killer body.Also, their guests are regular and sometimes hot.Lots of positives there and I am sure they are doing great with views here and obviously in CB.

I'm not a big fan of camming either. What I'm saying is, better to watch them do the cam show, than watch other people playing  games, which makes me mad, and  would be able to smash their fucking laptops on their heads! I agree to the rest of your post

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nack said:

Wrestling is "Fake" but there's a big following. Money is being made & fans are happy with wrestling. I rather see Stella doing a cam show, than a empty house

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Wrestling is "Fake" but there's a big following. Money is being made & fans are happy with wrestling. I rather see Stella doing a cam show, than a empty house

absolutely true. People are trying to discover something special in this project, while this is just for fun, nothing special, like wrestling