Stella & Stephan Part #1

Just now, nack said:

I don't have a good feeling about this apartment

Alex and Lina apartments tend to all be the same and I've never really been a fan of any of their apartments. I don't have a good feeling about them either.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

hey guys what i've missed?? 2 new apartments and no people inside ? 

Kate&Phil leaved and replaced by Lily&Noah ... They was there but i guess the leave for shopping or bring more stuff

About Stella and Stephan i guess the same, only Stephan was there but the house is totally empty 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Things don't seem promising..lots of cams but it still manage to have two rooms without cams and an big balcony.ps..also an hallway without cams..what could go wrong!?:dodgy:.

I guess the one room without cam is the toilet. And the other grey thing has no door so most likely not a room

Just now, Sparkles said:

ahahaha

here we go... 500 posts complaining we are coming to you

More people not liking it...,aúne if he was an good manager people didn't complain...enjoy an bad filmed place with lots of place to hide.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the one room without cam is the toilet. And the other grey thing has no door so most likely not a room

We all could see that... except him because it's a jeka house

Agree with balcony situation .. but it's winter... 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

More people not liking it...,aúne if he was an good manager people didn't complain...enjoy an bad filmed place with lots of place to hide.

None of them did 3 posts in a row totally complaining... that's the reason i quoted all 

Just now, Sparkles said:

We all could see that... except him because it's a jeka house

Yes of course because I never sayed nice things about Jeka houses.....but enjoy that big balcony without cam..you could like it or not but Jeka as an manager don't have many fans..and for good reason.

Just now, Sparkles said:

None of them did 3 posts in a row totally complaining... that's the reason i quoted all 

And it's there any reason for me can't do that!?I could talk about the resident but..I can't it's empty.

• Like 1