Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just got news it is not Georges place. That place was established by @Jeka&co

This is logical. George not returned to the city as far as I know. And this is too big apartment.

He would have opened this - only 150% confident of success. And most likely immediately with an epic party in all team (Nina&Edda&Serena).

If it's Jeka's place. That expectation as from other Jeka places:shy:.

Just now, groomy said:

This is logical. George not returned to the city as far as I know. And this is too big apartment.

He would have opened this - only 150% confident of success. And most likely immediately with an epic party in all team (Nina&Edda&Serena).

If it's Jeka's place. That expectation as from other Jeka places:shy:.

Is it in same city than Georges places?

Well at least i think one (of two) thing can be said...

• or the realm from freddy is alread taken for a new house that is being prepared/or ready
  • or they (VH) started to use always different realms numbers for each house (increasing them) witch will help for searches on archive

I'm surprised that Jeka has opened up a new realm located so far away from his current ones. He's not going to be able to drive over in his car every time a camera needs fixing.

The majors cities/countries in the +5 timezone are -

Russia - Yekaterinburg

Kazakhstan (western part)

Uzbekistan

Tajikstan

Turkmenistan

Pakistan

5 minutes ago, mib82 said:

-1 gay apt for another straight apt. Ok.

Don't expect any more gay apartments soon. VHTV said the gay website has been postponed whilst they have a re-think on their approach to gay apartments.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I'm surprised that Jeka has opened up a new realm located so far away from his current ones. He's not going to be able to drive over in his car every time a camera needs fixing.

The majors cities/countries in the +5 timezone are -

Russia - Yekaterinburg

Kazakhstan (western part)

Uzbekistan

Tajikstan

Turkmenistan

Pakistan

He could have someone that works with him in that place.. or even the tenants could know how to do that..