Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Don't expect any more gay apartments soon. VHTV said the gay website has been postponed whilst they have a re-think on their approach to gay apartments.

Don’t worry I don’t expect anything from VH. Gay or not. 

Well,  (right i am new here with no experiences not like others ), but i have wish it's not (another conspiracy:biggrin:) or another joke like arni & karla,( i trust of yo dear jabbath) so don't let me be down again , ready with an open mind for betting again.. i start with a new book of follow.( added to my list).::)

58 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Jeka gave Freddy a small apt and old cams, here we have 15 new HD cams and a big house. Of course.

Witch Jeka house have HD cams when Freddy was in??? Can you name it??? did you see Jeff&Violet cams??? And for sure they are the must profitable house for Jeka
Why to give Freddy a big house??? Why do you assume it's a prejudice against Gay people??? Especially when he opened another gay house 2 months later 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, groomy said:

If this is not a blank (universal page). Something grand is waiting for us. Exactly not just a couple. Especially from George - who understands that large apartment and 15 cams will be quite difficult to recoup. They should really earn a lot on average.

We have 4 cams with identication and visual of a type of office or reception.
Really curious about to whom this project belongs and how these particular cams will be used.
I smell Jeka ... but would it be possible?
:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

We have 4 cams with identication and visual of a type of office or reception.
Really curious about to whom this project belongs and how these particular cams will be used.
I smell Jeka ... but would it be possible?
:rolleyes:

Yes it is Jeka. We all waiting for him to say a few words to his newest project here. @Jeka&co where are you?

4 minutes ago, Darthshay said:

It's not a good start that the apparent just opened and nobody home. Also Jeka's apartments are infamous for being huge with no one home (like the do nothing people that I already forgot there name's).

Agree. Place is way too big for one couple. Only constant party and debauchery will help here :biggrin:

• Like 1