Stella & Stephan Part #1

Instead of opening more and more apts that do the same thing, maybe VHTV should focus on the quality of their service: buffering, the timeline that sucks at the moment,  the quality of light in the apartments and the cams.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Witch Jeka house have HD cams when Freddy was in??? Can you name it??? did you see Jeff&Violet cams??? And for sure they are the must profitable house for Jeka
Why to give Freddy a big house??? Why do you assume it's a prejudice against Gay people??? Especially when he opened another gay house 2 months later 

There's no interest in gay people!! Because for some reasons!!! We have 19 heteros apts on VH and only 1 gay apt. Recently Jeka faked to fix the cams Freddy's house. They announced a moving cams for Freddy to another house and this was only a lie. Read Freddy's topic and you'll know the problems and what happened. I don't trust anymore of tweets or news. That was not the right way to introduce gay apts... A total big fail!!! But I don't care, I'm done. I'm spending my last days of my subscription then stop. Sorry for intrusion in this topic. I leave. Bye

Just now, mib82 said:

There's no interest in gay people!! Because for some reasons!!! We have 19 heteros apts on VH and only 1 gay apt. Recently Jeka faked to fix the cams Freddy's house. They announced a moving cams for Freddy to another house and this was only a lie. Read Freddy's topic and you'll know the problems and what happened. I don't trust anymore of tweets or news. That was not the right way to introduce gay apts... A total big fail!!! But I don't care, I'm done. I'm spending my last days of my subscription then stop. Sorry for intrusion in this topic. I leave. Bye

You forgot to answer my questions... 

And sorry you forgot to include Viki and Kate... unless you think they are hetero

I agree with you and other when they 'split' the twitter in two different ones.. was a bad thing to do and i said it at the time. 

I will not say it's a lie until i have all the information on my hand and understanding the language and what is on the backstage will also help.. (and i know i will never had that)

Well i guess this is a business and like other 'regular' apartments close because they didn't have views (even Kate&Phil leave today because of that) with gay houses will not be different .. I just wondering (seeing the 'movement' here at CC) when Chad&Todd will close

Bye, hope you may keep with CC

So many emotions in so small time..first I read..it's an Jeka place(another already!?)and was like buuuuuu..then read..it's an George place and tought..yessssss...then read..it's not an George place but an Jeka one..iuksss.From what I read Seems te place it's far from were the manager it's..so I can imagine if he takes ages to fix things in houses he it's relative close..Imagine one far from him.Dam an place like this with another manager could be epic.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So many emotions in so small time..first I read..it's an Jeka place(another already!?)and was like buuuuuu..then read..it's an George place and tought..yessssss...then read..it's not an George place but an Jeka one..

Jeka managed apartments don't sit too well with me. I'm not a fan of Pavel/Alice or Jeff/Violet. If this house is going to be anything like those two, this will be another pass for me.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hopefully this will not be another xgswhoever or maria & grisha's previous house. they also had a lot of cams to watch.........................nothing!:dodgy:

Things don't seem promising..lots of cams but it still manage to have two rooms without cams and an big balcony.ps..also an hallway without cams..what could go wrong!?:dodgy:.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Things don't seem promising..lots of cams but it still manage to have two rooms without cams and an big balcony.ps..also an hallway without cams..what could go wrong!?:dodgy:.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Two rooms without cams and an big balcony without cam,and house it's empty,good old times...

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So many emotions in so small time..first I read..it's an Jeka place(another already!?)and was like buuuuuu..then read..it's an George place and tought..yessssss...then read..it's not an George place but an Jeka one..iuksss.From what I read Seems te place it's far from were the manager it's..so I can imagine if he takes ages to fix things in houses he it's relative close..Imagine one far from him.Dam an place like this with another manager could be epic.

ahahaha

here we go... 500 posts complaining we are coming to you