Lily & Noah

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

In fact, this is not good for them. They are not nudists.

This behavior of hers means that they have very bad views:sad:.

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Views will get better when they are now spent more time home and get used to the thing I hope. Its for sure not their sex which is bad. 

a lot weren't nudists before coming to these sites. then they like it or don't & leave.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

a lot weren't nudists before coming to these sites. then they like it or don't & leave.

No. This is a question of realization. For example, Linda prefers clothes. And she is all good (well while Linda and Leon - stable). You can remember - Mira. She most of the time walks in a completely anti-sexual robe. And she also has everything ok.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. This is a question of realization. For example, Linda prefers clothes. And she is all good (well while Linda and Leon - stable). You can remember - Mira. She most of the time walks in a completely anti-sexual robe. And she also has everything ok.

I think everybody has to find his or her aspect where to be interesting. This can be nude, clothed, sexy dressed as long interesting things happen. For example I wont recommend taking Rapunzel as example. You might fail as tenant then :biggrin:

1 hour ago, groomy said:

In fact, this is not good for them. They are not nudists.

This behavior of hers means that they have very bad views:sad:.

The fact is, we are all born nudists. Yeah!! This is a very good thing. Then society ☝️
steps in and teaches us that we have to wear clothes. Boooo! Very bad teaching.
The good news is, nudism is not just a trait we're born with, it's a learned behavior,
as well. We can all re-learn to be nudists. Yeah!! Very good teaching. Katie already
relearned this behavior. Good for her.

You're right, it is a realization. These people just haven't fully realized or re-learned 👇
their God-given trait of nudism, yet. But, that's OK. They'll get there. Everyone learns 
at their own speed. :shy:

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, groomy said:

and that's fine for some. but i've also seen shy people become braver. check iris on vv for example. and as i said. if it's not for them they can leave. and linda seems fine without clothes as far as i can tell.

• Like 2