Em, Nyusha

1 minute ago, binocular said:

Can someone (politely please) explain what that nerd that goes by the name of Sid brings to this project? Total couch potato, and does nothing but stare at a laptop. Em can do better than this surely. Total waste of space in my view :angry:

Agree. And no I cant explain it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, binocular said:

Can someone (politely please) explain what that nerd that goes by the name of Sid brings to this project? Total couch potato, and does nothing but stare at a laptop. Em can do better than this surely. Total waste of space in my view :angry:

I'm not entirely sure Em can do better than Sid. 

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If anything goes, then the tenants would be stupid not to do Casahot cam shows, set up profiles in CC with show times, including a PayPay jar for requests and tips. If VH doesn't care to protect the mystique of voyeurism, then this will slip, slip, slip into a 24/7 token tipping cam show. Nobody would pay $40 for that. Whether you guys like it or not, it is a threat to their business model. Ideally, any contact with the tenants should be via PM only. 

Ok, I'm done explaining this to you guys. I know that you are totally sick of me by know. I'm right though! 😁

VH basically does already set up "showtimes". They announce when parties are gonna be, when tenants are going to visit other tenants, naked weekend, birthday parties, and other stuff like that. I agree contact with tenants should be limited to PM only. But it;s too late for that now. I know a certain someone who thought it was great when certain tenants were putting images of their ass on their laptop, getting notes from someones parents, and getting hearts drawn for them on steamy showers. I won't mention any names, but it's someone we all know and love, Lol!:angel:  :biggrin:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, binocular said:

Yes, you could be right ashleyxyz. Perhaps they should be both shown the door. Sid just irritates me with his juvenile demeanour. Take his laptop away and he would probably start crying :biggrin:

Haha, I could see that happening, boohooo!

So they updated the names on the bedrooms finally. Funny enough they put Em's name on the main bedroom even though Nyusha has been sleeping there the past few nights. Sid and Em still sleep on the couch despite having a bedroom now. Rapunzel's name has been removed but she still sleeps there every goddamn night. Can someone please explain what the hell is actually going on here?