Em, Nyusha

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Ana is also having sex but i don't think she will be so happy like the guests on the couch

Hard to compare the two. The guests are already in a relationship and know each other very well. Ana and the guy have just met for the first time and he's still getting used to the cameras.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Had bad is that the very first night Sid and Em leave, we have 3 couples fucking at the same time throughout the house? Em should have really been here for tonight.

Don't think there would have been any fucking if Sid was here

• Like 1

Ok, I think I misread the reason Ana and the guy went out for one hour in the middle of the party.

I think Ana took him out to explain the terms and conditions offline. Once the guy learned that there is no chance of sex unless he has to fuck on camera, he decided to pass on the nude sex.

However, he had no chance  against Ana's will and he ended up doing what Ana wanted him to do... well almost.

He did everything in his power not fuck Ana.  it did not work.

There is no question in my mind that Ana is totally over Rock. She is done with him. I am absolutely not buying  the Rock's memory in the apartment idea . Not sure if  Ana even remembers Rock's name in two weeks.

Now here is the big question:

Is Ana looking for a committed relationship   or  casual hookups?

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ok, I think I misread the reason Ana and the guy went out for one hour in the middle of the party.

I think Ana took him out to explain the terms and conditions offline. Once the guy learned that there is no chance of sex unless he has to fuck on camera, he decided to pass on the nude sex.

However, he had no chance  against Ana's will and he ended up doing what Ana wanted him to do... well almost.

He did everything in his power not fuck Ana.  it did not work.

There is no question in my mind that Ana is totally over Rock. She is done with him. I am absolutely not buying  the Rock's memory in the apartment idea . Not sure if  Ana even remembers Rock's name in two weeks.

Now here is the big question:

Is Ana looking for a committed relationship   or  casual hookups?

Hopefully to just have fun ::) long and often :biggrin: