Em, Nyusha

Honestly house seems doomed sinse day one,gess next step will be put more an couple residents,and honestly if they are active and fun maybe will give some live to the place,Regard Em always had the same ideia about her(even when she was just an guest and people wanting her to be an resident)she it's very low profile,not energetic and not very fun to watch usualy,the other point(also relevant)it's..what the hell its rapunzel still in the house,she didn't had an single sex act sinse its in,neither we seen an boyfriend nothing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

After checking the archives, the last time Sid and Em had sex in the house was Jan 4 and it was just a quickie session. Either their sex drive has completely gone to shit or they're doing stuff outside. Either way it's disappointing. It's crazy how much this apartment has slowed down after Rock and Ana moved out. No dancing. No parties. Maybe we should give them more time but things have definitely slowed down a lot so far. I liked the game they played last night. With more games like that and some more guests to play with them, that could maybe turn things around.

Ana&Rock - soon reopen.

About the rest.
Nyusha is still the most promising of Anna's newcomers.

Sid&Em - Em very dependent on the bf. If instead of Sid her bf - Henry or Alex, we would be throwing dollars at the monitor. She certainly will not progress with Sid, faster than Sid himself will progress. Sid, despite his youth - quiet, has low sexual appetite. He is satisfied with current schedule.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ana&Rock - soon reopen.

About the rest.
Nyusha is still the most promising of Anna's newcomers.

Sid&Em - Em very dependent on the bf. If instead of Sid her bf - Henry or Alex, we would be throwing dollars at the monitor. She certainly will not progress with Sid, faster than Sid himself will progress. Sid, despite his youth - quiet, has low sexual appetite. He is satisfied with current schedule.

So Em should do something and send Sid a wake-up-call. Inivite Logan for example :angel:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @Amy3,  I'm back, had to finish some unfinished business. The whole idea in the end is to get views any way you can and by being interesting

If anything goes, then the tenants would be stupid not to do Casahot cam shows, set up profiles in CC with show times, including a PayPay jar for requests and tips. If VH doesn't care to protect the mystique of voyeurism, then this will slip, slip, slip into a 24/7 token tipping cam show. Nobody would pay $40 for that. Whether you guys like it or not, it is a threat to their business model. Ideally, any contact with the tenants should be via PM only. 

Ok, I'm done explaining this to you guys. I know that you are totally sick of me by know. I'm right though! 😁

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If anything goes, then the tenants would be stupid not to do Casahot cam shows, set up profiles in CC with show times, including a PayPay jar for requests and tips. If VH doesn't care to protect the mystique of voyeurism, then this will slip, slip, slip into a 24/7 token tipping cam show. Nobody would pay $40 for that. Whether you guys like it or not, it is a threat to their business model. Ideally, any contact with the tenants should be via PM only. 

Ok, I'm done explaining this to you guys. I know that you are totally sick of me by know. I'm right though! 😁

Well when it will be such a big threat like you say what I don't think it is VH would react. For now I really don't care about such little things and just enjoy watching :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly house seems doomed sinse day one,gess next step will be put more an couple residents,and honestly if they are active and fun maybe will give some live to the place,Regard Em always had the same ideia about her(even when she was just an guest and people wanting her to be an resident)she it's very low profile,not energetic and not very fun to watch usualy,the other point(also relevant)it's..what the hell its rapunzel still in the house,she didn't had an single sex act sinse its in,neither we seen an boyfriend nothing.

Is that the only reason you watch, for dirty sex and nudity!?  Watching them doing nothing is very interesting and fun to watch!  Wait, no it isn't, forget everything i said

• Like 4