Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Yippie another couple. Without  additional screens or thumbnails it’s really starting to become overkill. It’s a pain in the ass to have to hop around from apartment to apartment trying to find activity. With RLC I see the thumbnail, click it and Bam I’m there instantly. With VH I must have to go screen to screen or come here first to figure out where to go

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yippie another couple. Without  additional screens or thumbnails it’s really starting to become overkill. It’s a pain in the ass to have to hop around from apartment to apartment trying to find activity. With RLC I see the thumbnail, click it and Bam I’m there instantly. With VH I must have to go screen to screen or come here first to figure out where to go

Why do some people complain even before the place opens up? When it is too much couples simply ignore them... :angel:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why do some people complain even before the place opens up? When it is too much couples simply ignore them... :angel:

This isn’t a complaint about the couple. It’s about the website needs to be enhanced soon  to accommodate them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I dont think he is complaining about the amount but being able to see when there is some action, this can be missed if scrolling through multiple cameras and houses.

• Like 1

Just now, Just In said:

I dont think he is complaining about the amount but being able to see when there is some action, this can be missed if scrolling through multiple cameras and houses.

Well we have the timeline and archives for that...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

at this point he's got right, thumbnails would be helpful, especially when there are so many lame apartments.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we have the timeline and archives for that...

True but IMO seeing it live is sometimes better.