Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

13 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo waldi, it's sick to watch because they are a couple or are in love? I agree, watching your neighbors is pretty out of bounds since they don't know or suspect they are being watched. Evryone on VH here knows were watching them, big difference. I love watching couples,I'm not sick,.. well no more sick than the rest of my friends on camcaps. Lol 

Sorry If you feel offended. That wasn't my purpose. Obviously everybody have a choice what to watch ::)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Sorry If you feel offended. That wasn't my purpose. Obviously everybody have a choice what to watch ::)

Hey, please don't feel sorry, you just saying how you feel, i love that on here. I wasn't offended, I don't think most people on here like to watch couples. I don't only watch them because i think they're sexy, i sometimes pick up a tip or 2 on stuff that i can try in my private sex life!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey, please don't feel sorry, you just saying how you feel, i love that on here. I wasn't offended, I don't think most people on here like to watch couples. I don't only watch them because i think they're sexy, i sometimes pick up a tip or 2 on stuff that i can try in my private sex life!

This is something new, instructional material, I would never think about it this way :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hmmm these pizza boxes are familiar. Saw them at Mistys place. Same city?

https://dostaevsky.ru

Moscow and St. Petersburg.

But maybe they are in St. Petersburg. Water is yellow. When cleaning water - it uses a different set of methods. Softer chemistry and related compounds. Therefore, the water is not so bright.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

https://dostaevsky.ru

Moscow and St. Petersburg.

But maybe they are in St. Petersburg. Water is yellow. When cleaning water - it uses a different set of methods. Softer chemistry and related compounds. Therefore, the water is not so bright.

Well on the duty free bag it was written it was from Moscow airport. So I guess they flew from Moscow to St. Petersburg. So they can meet with Annas family one day :biggrin: