Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

37 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

the camera of the kitchen is useless misaligned position and with this blow we continue to sink into the stupidity

Most free cams in LR - soon will be premium only.

With high competition - most participants do not benefit to lose one camera in the LR. And the main role is to inform and lure now performs preview-bar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

With high competition - most participants do not benefit to lose one camera in the LR. And the main role is to inform and lure now performs preview-bar.

it's completely con because vhtv with this paratic is trying to shoot a monstrous ball in the foot

50 minutes ago, groomy said:

very good. I'll never understand why a freeloader who's not gonna join at all as we know ( in many cases they had months to consider it ), can watch the same what premium users watch. There are many other ways to advertise the website, cams should all be paid. I fully support that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I thought the party is gonna be tmrw?

hard to say, I noticed the tweet on Sunday morning UK time, so for me tomorrow means Monday, but I don't know exactly when that tweet first appeared

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I am one hour ahaed of you so it means monday for me too

I checked now, they tweeted 6 Hours ago, so probably it's correct, party will take place on Monday.

• Like 1