Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, Sparkles said:

And i think also near some railroad or similar... i saw cam nº2 shaking twice like an "earthquake" 

That was because they hit the board it stands on while they were unpacking stuff. Seems to be a pretty new place most likely in a modern building. Concussion from a train won't be enough to shake the cam I am sure.

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Not all airports do have an arrival duty free shop....

Pretty sure Moscow Sheremetyovo has. It's a big airport. But you are right Moscow could also be their departure place. But must have been quite a short flight when time zone did not change.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

That was because they hit the board it stands on while they were unpacking stuff. Seems to be a pretty new place most likely in a modern building. Concussion from a train won't be enough to shake the cam I am sure.

If you see from cam4.. you see that at the moment cam shakes on cam2 no movement was made on the furniture

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm25/cam14?timestamp=1515788081

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Damn you are right. Maybe an earthquake or a plane or train

Well i go more for the 2nd chance... question of probabilities and just because i guess if it was an earthquake that will not be the only cam to shake :biggrin:

• Like 1

After looking at the participants for Ella and Issac, Stella and Stephan, Anastasia and Rock, Lexxy and Pete; I think I have arrived at the new cam formula and business plan for VH..  Goofy looking guys with good looking girls!:biggrin:

• Like 2