Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

yes

I figured.  Cam placement is typical of them.  Bedroom cams are especially poorly placed.  :sad:  Jabbath, do you know if they read CC?  I don't want to go through all that crap with the Captcha doing a support ticket..::) 

Just now, mic351 said:

I figured.  Cam placement is typical of them.  Bedroom cams are especially poorly placed.  :sad:  Jabbath, do you know if they read CC?  I don't want to go through all that crap with the Captcha doing a support ticket..::) 

Yes they have an account here: @AlexLina You can also reach them over twitter @ALEX_LINA_VH or simply write email to support directly without the captcha torture: [email protected]

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

The house also doesn't help... but it was their choose knowing cams will be here

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

This is their profile -

https://camcaps.net/profile/70842-alexlina/

They last visited CC 10 hours ago, so they do still read the forum.

Just now, mic351 said:

You're the VH Priest.  Preach to them brother!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Hehe I will. But I will wait for more feedback coming in over the weekend and then write a summary about the new place to them. That is what I usually do. Sometimes cam positions get changed shortly after guys opened a place.