Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, Sparkles said:

not a surprise for me

Yea... She looks sooo into all of it. NOT!  

What's the point here? Seems like she's about three episodes from slitting her wrists. This is not a sexy apartment at all. Taking this one off my list.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 3.46.19 PM.png

• Like 5

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You guys here think and worry way too much. I just enjoy watching naked Ella having fun with the guys and girls. :biggrin:

Come on, jabbath1987... do you really think she's into this and having a good time? It's so damned mechanical and obvious that they are all going through the motions. It's like watching depressed robots fuck.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You guys here think and worry way too much. I just enjoy watching naked Ella having fun with the guys and girls. :biggrin:

I like that part too and like i said i see a totally different Ella in couples situation and that is funny and great to watch ... but i prefer to see happy and comfortable Ella (you may say it's my voyeur thing to watch here and not only see sex.. for watch only sex i have other sites) then the way she look all the time in this situations.. 

Just now, dth999 said:

Come on, jabbath1987... do you really think she's into this and having a good time? It's so damned mechanical and obvious that they are all going through the motions. It's like watching depressed robots fuck.

Well I said it multiple times in multiple places already: It is their life we are not their babysitters. So I really don't care. I just enjoy watching. When other people do not like it is okay. We have plenty of other places to watch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Yea... She looks sooo into all of it. NOT!  

What's the point here? Seems like she's about three episodes from slitting her wrists. This is not a sexy apartment at all. Taking this one off my list.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 3.46.19 PM.png

See.. that picture show what i tried to say in perfection... she is like always look "to the other side" ... not taking a single piece of pleasure of it

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

I like that part too and like i said i see a totally different Ella in couples situation and that is funny and great to watch ... but i prefer to see happy and comfortable Ella (you may say it's my voyeur thing to watch here and not only see sex.. for watch only sex i have other sites) then the way she look all the time in this situations.. 

I agree she seems more into it when there is at least one more pussy (and no I do not mean Richard :biggrin:)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree she seems more into it when there is at least one more pussy (and no I do not mean Richard :biggrin:)

Goodnight Guys! Someone commented that I don't know and they're correct I don't know...and neither do I give a flying fig. If no-one is being outwardly being abused then I'm good. I pay my money and I enjoy the show. I've been enjoying both site for a while Rlc going into my 6th year and this one for quite a while as well. They give me a good show and I don't have the knowledge to call her a prostitute because I haven't seen money change hands. I know that they act like friends at this point so I will call them friends...

• Like 1

how many times do people have sex when they are not in the mood? despite what we see on these sites no one is a 24/7 sex machine. even the people that have sex all of the time here won't last forever. just watch it & enjoy, or don't. but lay off with the prostitution shit. that obviously isn't true.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, golfer06 said:

misc is right obviously. they are all friends. if she were a pro she could make a lot more $ not being on vh. just in the time that she lays around naked all day she could be turning 20 tricks.

She is not a twenty trick a day whore-With her body she can command the big bucks