Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Situation is simple. They asked for some instrument or other help from Neighbors. The neighbor asked: are you renting here?

Ordinary conversation. The door was open. They entered. Together, the neighbor's child came. The child began to run around the apartment, to the second floor, with a cat. The usual and standard situation is acquaintance with new tenants (neighbors).

Maybe Ella - just could not say "No" at the door, because she asked for some help from a neighbor. It's possible to penalize them by the rules. But in truth (humanly) - no. They work without direct assistance old participants and manager. It's normal that they make mistakes.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Situation is simple. They asked for some instrument or other help from Neighbors. The neighbor asked: are you renting here?

Ordinary conversation. The door was open. They entered. Together, the neighbor's child came. The child began to run around the apartment, to the second floor, with a cat. The usual and standard situation is acquaintance with new tenants (neighbors).

Maybe Ella - just could not say "No" at the door, because she asked for some help from a neighbor. It's possible to penalize them by the rules. But in truth (humanly) - no. They work without direct assistance old participants and manager. It's normal that they make mistakes.

Well in that case she should have contacted VH immediately with the offline request. That was not done here.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This might be the most boring house opening ever til now... ::)

Why? They should be good. They talked about parties. About thematic (I think swing).

Anna&Alex - try open an apartment with a party. Even a day later. Jeka and Alex&Lina - as soon as the technical part is ready.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Why? They should be good. They talked about parties. About thematic (I think swing).

Anna&Alex - try open an apartment with a party. Even a day later. Jeka and Alex&Lina - as soon as the technical part is ready.

I do not deny they have potential just saying it was rather boring til now...