Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I dont think he is complaining about the amount but being able to see when there is some action, this can be missed if scrolling through multiple cameras and houses.

Yes for a long time it was necessary to introduce the code - similar RLC. With the latest activities. When there were 6-8 apartments. Manual viewing was normal. Now it's 20+.

Even if some couple makes a good show. Many subscribers will not see it. Therefore, the couple will receive less money and motivation.

Twitter solves only part of the problem. There are not all activities published, many of which are already hours later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Yes for a long time it was necessary to introduce the code - similar RLC. With the latest activities. When there were 6-8 apartments. Manual viewing was normal. Now it's 20+.

Even if some couple makes a good show. Many subscribers will not see it. Therefore, the couple will receive less money and motivation.

Twitter solves only part of the problem. There are not all activities published, many of which are already hours later.

Agree a thumbnail system and an activity indicator would be great 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Good point, I never thought about the live views equalls money for participants part of it.

The timeline is fine. The archive is abbysmal. The lack of live trackers and multiview is embarrassing. Their unwillingness to tell us how the tenants are compensated is a disservice to the old tenants. If it's only live views that matter then the life span of a couple is about 1-3 months. After that they probably can't even pay for the rent. So, they may be a great couple, but because someone new comes along, bam there goes their lives views. There are too many apts to be pitting them against each other in some sort of stupid competition for views. The pressure that VH is putting on the tenants to be something that they are not must be overwhelming. "Progress into doing orgies or else!" There are only so many subscribers and they will always gravitate towards the newest shiny toy. I don't want to be a part of a process that simply churns through people's sex lives to the point of their unwillingness to progress into sexual behavior they don't want to do. At some point these couples are going to be shit out of luck not because they aren't prefect for this lifestyle, but simply because they are considered washed up. VH needs to have a different standard for staying power other then just views. If they keep things the way they are, I guarantee to you that this will turn into Casahot. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The timeline is fine. The archive is abbysmal. The lack of live trackers and multiview is embarrassing. Their unwillingness to tell us how the tenants are compensated is a disservice to the old tenants. If it's only live views that matter then the life span of a couple is about 1-3 months. After that they probably can't even pay for the rent. So, they may be a great couple, but because someone new comes along, bam there goes their lives views. There are too many apts to be pitting them against each other in some sort of stupid competition for views. The pressure that VH is putting on the tenants to be something that they are not must be overwhelming. "Progress into doing orgies or else!" There are only so many subscribers and they will always gravitate towards the newest shiny toy. I don't want to be a part of a process that simply churns through people's sex lives to the point of their unwillingness to progress into sexual behavior they don't want to do. At some point these couples are going to be shit out of luck not because they aren't prefect for this lifestyle, but simply because they are considered washed up. VH needs to have a different standard for staying power other then just views. If they keep things the way they are, I guarantee to you that this will turn into Casahot. 

How do you know all this for sure? VH never said its that way... I personally would not mind it at all when some old places vanish. That's just the way it goes. It is a business and no charity event :biggrin:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How do you know all this for sure? VH never said its that way... I personally would not mind it at all when some old places vanish. That's just the way it goes. It is a business and no charity event :biggrin:

That's my problem Jabbath. I don't know. So, once a person reachs their peak, ie, willingness to behave sexually in some manner, they are done! Doesn't matter that they are perfect fit for this lifestyle. What matters is progressing into sexual behavior that will produce the same level of views or else! Unless they do, they'll never compete with the newest toy. That's just reality. So, is VH about voyeurism or progressing people's sex lives until they tap out or drown in debt for the rent payment? 

• Like 1