Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but where the hell, was Candy guilty? Someone is actually following this from the beginning? Apparently, of course, it is not
Maybe if you look only at the print of the forum, you can "see" better.

Or on the timeline, when Dean tried to pull Candy into the bedroom with Lexy and Peter and she dodged going to the sofa with Ana.
::)

This is an unfortunate joke. It's 8 am, Candy is awake and has nothing for her to do.
:cry:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but where the hell, was Candy guilty? Someone is actually following this from the beginning? Apparently, of course, it is not
Maybe if you look only at the print of the forum, you can "see" better.

Or on the timeline, when Dean tried to pull Candy into the bedroom with Lexy and Peter and she dodged going to the sofa with Ana.
::)

Sorry, I was being ironic.:biggrin:

ana & rock need to be alone. then they can fuck all over the house by themselves. they're not going to swing cause rock will always be stopping ana from doing anything. the only exception was when misty distracted him by sucking his dick. nyusha did the same on their 1st day.

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Bathroom

image.jpg

House Plan

f09d3b329afc3067c3ed3465212132f7.png

I really refuse to believe that that blind spot at the entrance does not have at least a couch or something to get comfortable with.
There's no way Candy can be there, just sitting on the floor.

• Like 1

Just now, thedbear said:

I really refuse to believe that that blind spot at the entrance does not have at least a couch or something to get comfortable with.
There's no way Candy can be there, just sitting on the floor.

Maybe but my guess it theres just a wardrobe...

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really do not know how VH supports this. Except Betty and Edda, all the other expectations of the day were a disappointment only.
:cry:

I didn't saw any of those... The question of expectations is totally relative.. And we all know how it's their twitter.. And even Betty seems to had to go to a 2nd "old" option

Lily&Noah was really great tonight 
Ny&Guest + Couple Guests + BJ Em&Sid was awesome also
Linda&Leon come back
Jeff&Violet really hot at living room (already normal on them)
Ary&Andrea inside the expectations for a friends night, smiling 
Misty+#40 great sex... (Misty style)
Ella&Isaac for first night was ok, it seems the could have traveled a lot, maybe tired.. but they had 0 problems with cams and seems that both are nice people

And there was more, but it's on houses i don't normally watch

• Like 1