Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Please @StnCld316 do the whole community here a big big favor and ban him. :cry:

A Member would have to something dreadful in order to get banned.  All I see of the comments is bunch of short one lined sentences. Making continuous posts does not violate any Rules.

All I can suggest is add to the Ignore List then those comments won't be visible to anyone that has a Member on their lists. Only thing that can still be seen is if a Member Quotes on a Post. The Ignore List only hides a Members Posts on Original Comments.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A Member would have to something dreadful in order to get banned.  All I see of the comments is bunch of short one lined sentences. Making continuous posts does not violate any Rules.

All I can suggest is add to the Ignore List then those comments won't be visible to anyone that has a Member on their lists. Only thing that can still be seen is if a Member Quotes on a Post. The Ignore List only hides a Members Posts on Original Comments.

I understand. It would be cool when posts of a user on ignore list no longer shows on my activity feed too when he posts in a topic I am following. 

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He is basically spamming the forums, which does break the rules. Yes, you do have to make a bit of a leap to see it that way, but I think it's a reasonable leap.

Perhaps when he realizes that spamming the forum will not earn him a victory in the contest, he will just simply stop doing it. The problem for us is that it resets the thread and it's difficult to know if something is really happening in that apt. We basically have to clear his posts to see if something actually occurred. His posts are really just a reiteration of the previous comment before his. It's obnoxious, which is another rule.

Ok, that's about all I can do about that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand. It would be cool when posts of a user on ignore list no longer shows on my activity feed too when he posts in a topic I am following. 

Or even appearing on the list that the user (at ignore list) posted... 

I follow the forum through this link https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/308-voyeur-housetv/ and enter in the houses with new posts ... And it's really annoying she that on the list

But i totally understand what StnCld316 said

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Or even appearing on the list that the user (at ignore list) posted... 

I follow the forum through this link https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/308-voyeur-housetv/ and enter in the houses with new posts ... And it's really annoying she that on the list

But i totally understand what StnCld316 said

That is exactly what I do @Sparkles

I visit that link every hour, review the recent posts, then go to VHTV knowing what I needs to see in the timeline.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/308-voyeur-housetv/   ==> see right column to know the time of last post on the apartment. If there is no post for an apartment in recent few hours, there is no point to visit the apartment.

For me, the link works better than motion sensors that RLC provides. Because I can see what apartment worth visiting since past hour.

However, with the emerge of bphillips94 phenomenon, the link become useless since he keeps spamming.

@StnCld316 I understand what you are saying and I consider that he is a paid member. But I though I should explain to camcaps admins that how his spams degrades other paid members experience, and "ignore" feature does not help.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, zoifan said:

@StnCld316 I understand what you are saying and I consider that he is a paid member. But I though I should explain to camcaps admins that how his spams degrades other paid members experience, and "ignore" feature does not help.

I think (not for sure) only "Premium Member" - Orange color  under avatar are the ones that are "paid member" (At camcaps)

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

That is exactly what I do @Sparkles

I visit that link every hour, review the recent posts, then go to VHTV knowing what I needs to see in the timeline.

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/308-voyeur-housetv/   ==> see right column to know the time of last post on the apartment. If there is no post for an apartment in recent few hours, there is no point to visit the apartment.

For me, the link works better than motion sensors that RLC provides. Because I can see what apartment worth visiting since past hour.

However, with the emerge of bphillips94 phenomenon, the link become useless since he keeps spamming.

If the Members Posts were negative towards other Members Posts or Tenants of the Apartment in a situation that's deemed unacceptable I could then do something but I just can't run a Member off the Forum for making Posts with 3 to 5 words. I know it can be annoying to some and that's when the Ignore List becomes a Handy Tool.

• Like 4