Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think that will work as Nyu & Kevin must sleep on the sofa now.

Maybe they go to bedroom and ana to sofa??? but and when ana got someone (not only for one night)??? 
I think Rock situation changed a lot the plans for Anna&Alex

I know it's been done plenty of times before but it really sucks to see Nyu having to sleep on the couch after she just had a nice big bedroom all to herself, and especially since she can be pretty active with guys. Meanwhile a couple like Sid and Em who are painfully boring and not deserving gets upgraded from the small bedroom at the old apartment to an even bigger bedroom at Alex and Anna's place.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I know it's been done plenty of times before but it really sucks to see Nyu having to sleep on the couch after she just had a nice big bedroom all to herself, and especially since she can be pretty active with guys. Meanwhile a couple like Sid and Em who are painfully boring and not deserving gets upgraded from the small bedroom at the old apartment to an even bigger bedroom at Alex and Anna's place.

Pretty sure Nyu & Kevin will move to Annas place once A&A left

On 2/1/2018 at 5:31 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Please @StnCld316 do the whole community here a big big favor and ban him. :cry:

You are all going to need to sit down for this. I wouldn't want anyone to pass out while
they're standing up. I have some amazing, almost unbelievable news. I follow RLC, as
well as VH, and I was in an apt there the other day. I don't even recall which one. It
might have been a thread that was closed to further posts, but I actually saw two pics
that were posted - this is the part where you might want to sit down - by none other
than bphillips94. I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing right. I don't say this in
his defense. Just passing on the facts.

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You are all going to need to sit down for this. I wouldn't want anyone to pass out while
they're standing up. I have some amazing, almost unbelievable news. I follow RLC, as
well as VH, and I was in an apt there the other day. I don't even recall which one. It
might have been a thread that was closed to further posts, but I actually saw two pics
that were posted - this is the part where you might want to sit down - by none other
than bphillips94. I had to look twice to make sure I was seeing right. I don't say this in

What are you talking about ?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Well damn! Please post the links. I gotta see this! For the recordI, I probably posted 8000 comments before I posted a single cap. I generally didn't just reiterate the previous post though. 🤗

• Like 1

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

You are just saying bphillips94 had two posts in RLC forum.

... and why is that such significant news? You phrased such simple thing as if you discovered cure to cancer.

Sorry I am not following.

• Like 1