Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

I don't know if i'm the only one who feels that way but since the beginning of 2018, the VH website seems slow, lots of buffering, the timeline behaves sometimes strangely.

Maybe these problems have something to do with the number of new apartments added recently. If that's the reason of these problems, they should put more resources in place to solve them.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I don't know if i'm the only one who feels that way but since the beginning of 2018, the VH website seems slow, lots of buffering, the timeline behaves sometimes strangely.

Maybe these problems have something to do with the number of new apartments added recently. If that's the reason of these problems, they should put more resources in place to solve them.

Everything working good for me...

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

I'm having problems today (and not only today) on changing cams specially... inside the same house and changing between houses.. Takes more then normal to load
And yes, also about timeline... the last 3-4 minutes are not "charged" even if i do refresh, but if i go back for more time, it loads normally, the problem it's just with last minutes

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@StnCld316 just a question that sincerely i don't know if could affect something on forum..

There is a limit of 'sub-section'??? inside each section or for main VH section ??? 

Maybe a solution (and starting now, not pretend to do it with all before today) could be create a "rule" that is create a sub-section for each (if justifies) tenant movement

It doesn't hurt nothing the way it currently is. It's best to keep it as simple as possible.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I'm having problems today (and not only today) on changing cams specially... inside the same house and changing between houses.. Takes more then normal to load
And yes, also about timeline... the last 3-4 minutes are not "charged" even if i do refresh, but if i go back for more time, it loads normally, the problem it's just with last minutes

So more people seems to have problems. Please make a support ticket. Thanks :biggrin: