Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Misty blow him (the part of sex don't remember if it happened)

Okay forgot Misty. But still I do not understand why people start here hitting on Rock tonight? All he did was accidently blocking a cam for a few moments... 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay forgot Misty. But still I do not understand why people start here hitting on Rock tonight? All he did was accidently blocking a cam for a few moments... 

About the cams for me is ok.. first day.. maybe some alcohol.. 

But his reactions and ana reactions to him, put me thinking that he was the cock blocker of tonight.. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I didn't saw any of those... The question of expectations is totally relative.. And we all know how it's their twitter.. And even Betty seems to had to go to a 2nd "old" option

Lily&Noah was really great tonight 
Ny&Guest + Couple Guests + BJ Em&Sid was awesome also
Linda&Leon come back
Jeff&Violet really hot at living room (already normal on them)
Ary&Andrea inside the expectations for a friends night, smiling 
Misty+#40 great sex... (Misty style)
Ella&Isaac for first night was ok, it seems the could have traveled a lot, maybe tired.. but they had 0 problems with cams and seems that both are nice people

And there was more, but it's on houses i don't normally watch

My expectations, especially for a Friday, weekend eve, separate the "basics" from the "not expected".

Betty, made a DP, equaling the one that has it in her ranck. Anna.

Edda, Nina and Serena, could be the basics, but the section with the vibrator was one of the most "distressing" sections they've ever had.

Primarily in Nina, since normally it is that it provokes these reactions in the others. This time she was the main victim.

The rest, in part I also watched, but as I said, the "basics" with the least innovation and surprise.

Here, however, he had everything to start from scratch (and with the right foot). But he lost, and with the departure of Candy and Dean in a few hours, it becomes a common grave again.
Unfortunately, alcohol, or other things win, in the end.