Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess it's open season for Dean to f anyone that will have him now, and Candy can't say anything about it, well she can, but she doesn't have any right to

After Dean already did what he did in the past... Maybe Candy will still have some free shots to play before that :biggrin:

Edit: With past i don't mean old Anna&Alex house

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So it's just fucking after 3 minutes??? 4 minutes??? tell us
Or now also we will have to see the number of positions to say they was fucking or not!?!??

Again, read what I said.
Neither Misty nor Nyusha, got such a performance of Rock that we saw here.
What I said was that.

And mainly, and something that should be highlighted. With Nyusha it was her first time on cam and Ana's too. Now it is not anymore.

But if you still want to "balance" the weight of the balance by the positions used, the highlight is even greater.
:biggrin:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Again, read what I said.
What I said was that.

And mainly, and something that should be highlighted. With Nyusha it was her first time on cam and Ana's too. Now it is not anymore.

But if you still want to "balance" the weight of the balance by the positions used, the highlight is even greater.

nevertheless it was a fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

After Dean already did what he did in the past... Maybe Candy will still have some free shots to play before that :biggrin:

Oh yeah, you got that right. She'[s still got a few in the hole, if you will

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again, read what I said.
What I said was that.

Yes.. i read... 

42 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No , only sucked

Only after you changed your point... 

A fuck is a fuck... is a partner... if you want to "complicate" what's easy introducing new variables.. it's fine... But in the end Rock fucked Nyusha and that's what is over the table 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just read again what I wrote :biggrin:

I get it, but go to your place (and continue in the VH project) or go to your place?::)
Just leave Anna's apartment? Are there two new apartments that we will have then? Ana and Lexy? Same ?
:huh: