Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And another cam maybe there:

CamSuggestionRealm10_2.JPG

By the reaction of Rock I think he just "discovered" that he has a cam behind him We may perhaps have future hopes for his not boqueio of his exclusive part.

And Alex urgently needs to improve her position. Or add one more in the living room.
We have effectively lost much of the action that lies on the frontier of vision between Cam 2 and 3 (just as Amy remarked and warned here earlier).

An effective solution, perhaps, to do the same angles that we had in the second apartment of Anna. Where everything has really begun to mesh.
::)

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think Rock must have thought all of his Christmases came at once earlier this morning.:biggrin:

What I can say is that there is finally hope for this new place and for them. = Mostly for the way Ana is "dressed" in front of everyone on the couch. Misty will have a good partnership.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i find him more of a creepy,:dodgy: seeing him there ruins every thing for me,( he is like a bad cold get around every where:rolleyes:

Cmon it was his way saying goodbye to her. They became good friends and almost fuckbuddies on that night at Anna & Alex place. :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ana1.gif

Like I said and reinforced "hope". When did we see Ana so in front of people other than exclusively Rock?

This new place effectively marks 2 points with me (last). Rock and her redemption performance yesterday and Ana with her attitude today.
New meeting of Dean, Candy, Ana and Rock, from my longed-for party. Preferably only them.
:biggrin:

I write one thing and Google modifies it for another. Basic

I mean: that a new meeting of them, (on my part), is longingly awaited (expected); And preferably, only those four.
For the kickoff you will not have a better group.

Edited by thedbear