Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know of three couples we saw becoming an item:

• Anna & Alex (VV)
  • Alex & Lina (VV)
  • Linda & Leon

Oh yes, Anna and Alex, they we're just starting to date when the baseball bat ended up going where not too many  bats has gone before, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

i find him more of a creepy,:dodgy: seeing him there ruins every thing for me,( he is like a bad cold get around every where:rolleyes:

I'm not a huge rock fan myself, he's no where near as gross as he was before though

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Worse than Dean ? :biggrin:

Oh no, not that bad, pretty bad though, if he wakes me up I have to bounce on the bed and it will quiet down for a minute or so as i try to quick go back to sleep, I really need to get some earplugs from the drug store

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Oh no, not that bad, pretty bad though, if he wakes me up I have to bounce on the bed and it will quiet down for a minute or so as i try to quick go back to sleep, I really need to get some earplugs from the drug store

Haha lol :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

what surprise rock fucking candy... it remember me the first day in the old apt, when he fucked nyusha ... i hope it's not the "first day only" here too

Just to give the necessary strength to the situation and to the deed. Rock did not fuck Candy and yes ,Rock FUCK (in bulk) Candy. With emphasis .
I hope you, too, do not step back. If it's to follow again, then let's go forward.

The next step,  for defaut , to Misty. I think now these three will be able to make much better the situation than we have had in previous times.:biggrin: