Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's hard to keep up with dates for them all when they get juggled around from one place to the next.

The current Apartment that Em , Nyusha are in was Online September 12   The date Anasasia & Rock were in the new place was today.  So if anyone wants reference from the Old Topic then can can refer back to the Past Apartment.  That would be the easiest and simplest way of doing it.

Tough question. Actually you can't make it right as both choices can be right or wrong depends on personal opinion. Speaking of me I would always take the date the place opened up first. 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

It's hard to keep up with dates for them all when they get juggled around from one place to the next.

The current Apartment that Em , Nyusha are in was Online September 12   The date Anasasia & Rock were in the new place was today.  So if anyone wants reference from the Old Topic then can can refer back to the Past Apartment.  That would be the easiest and simplest way of doing it.

That's why i think the easy way is to put the creation of realm (new house) date.. At max the "problem" could be the sub-section at Em, Nyusha from Anastasia&Rock.. But that you could move if you think it's a good idea (or don't give much work) 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Tough question. Actually you can't make it right as both choices can be right or wrong depends on personal opinion. Speaking of me I would always take the date the place opened up first. 

They opened in the previous Apartment September 12,2017.  The New Apartment began today.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

True... there are many variables here with a lot of moves between houses, between old and new tenants, new houses opening at old realms (before, now finally they seems to change that)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That's why i think the easy way is to put the creation of realm (new house) date.. At max the "problem" could be the sub-section at Em, Nyusha from Anastasia&Rock.. But that you could move if you think it's a good idea (or don't give much work) 

I think it should stay the way we have it now.  Anyone wants to reference the Old Topic they know where it is. 

This is only an issue when they go from one apartment to another location.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

No nightvision on bathroom cam... so, black for now 

at least the living room has an adequate size for Ana's dance steps.
It may be that even this place (since it starts from scratch) may turn out to be their redemption. They have already made the visit of Lexy and Peter, Dean and Candy, done that nobody else succeeded.
Curious to see the bathroom
:cool:

@StnCld316 just a question that sincerely i don't know if could affect something on forum..

There is a limit of 'sub-section'??? inside each section or for main VH section ??? 

Maybe a solution (and starting now, not pretend to do it with all before today) could be create a "rule" that is create a sub-section for each (if justifies) tenant movement

Just now, Vicky1132 said:

Dean is still lookings ways to get lexy things are starting from where they left at the begning of 2018......:biggrin:

If Candy also feels again inclined towards Peter (and this time we do not have Bree and Drew to get stuck), the thing can be very good. A good option to officially open this new place of Ana and Rock.

Since in the previous was so it was also opened .... hehehehe
:biggrin: