Lina & Dominica

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Oh dear. Did everything go well? No need to apologize here :biggrin:

Everything is fine. Just my Monthly trip for Lab Work so they know how to balance my Lasix by either giving me more or less pills.

I told them today it's to cold travelling on a Mobility Scooter and I won't be back for another appointment until April.  By then this Winter Weather stuff will be gone and Warmer Temps make it easier for getting around.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Everything is fine. Just my Monthly trip for Lab Work so they know how to balance my Lasix by either giving me more or less pills.

I told them today it's to cold travelling on a Mobility Scooter and I won't be back for another appointment until April.  By then this Winter Weather stuff will be gone and Warmer Temps make it easier for getting around.

Glad you are alright. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Also confirmed the no sound issue!!! 

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay girl in red sweater is Dominica and the other one is Lina. Both Linas have some similarity :biggrin:

I checked now Dominica... Isn't the girl (Anja?? similar to Clara) that visited for some times Zoi&Tim?? 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

You swapped? Sorry too much information man :biggrin::biggrin: Nah just kidding :angel:

Believe me ... it is ahaha i have to use something here to memorize on first days.. 
To memorize adam and jack was their sizes.. adam was the smaller  and jack the tallest... so on their sizes the smaller come first so it was the first name letter "a" on this example... Yep, my head is a confusion :biggrin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I froze now! Am I seeing wrong or is Dominica (or Lina) the frequent visitor to Tim and Zoi?
Did not we even begin and already signal "down to the bottom"? Literally ?
More disappointment the view?

• Like 1