Catherine & John

8 hours ago, nack said:

I wil get straight to the point. It's zzzzzzzzz and more zzzzzzzz. They are the perfect couple for **C

Honestly never seen an house/residents will less care,atention to viewrs,in this i include Rlc places,one of the first responses when we gived some advices(for being active,making interesting things etc)was will only be real life,things will happen always naturally..that would be kinda ok if they were...an interesting couple,but when you routine are playing videogames with headphones for most of time,and what viewrs see it's two persons sited in front of computers with barely any sound,no tv sound,nothing.Absolutly for them and only them,that's what I feel when i put the cam in their place,it's not an place to us,users,viewrs..it's just for them.Its the first time i see this in VHtv(but the Nothing's weren't far).

• Like 1

i remember their 1st day. they had sex on the couch & i thought "they look like a good couple. hopefully we'll see more stuff like this". since then i can't recall more than a handful of moments where there was anything. i don't want to say anything bad but another couple just left & there are 64 pages of moments. c & j have 4!:huh:

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i remember their 1st day. they had sex on the couch & i thought "they look like a good couple. hopefully we'll see more stuff like this". since then i can't recall more than a handful of moments where there was anything. i don't want to say anything bad but another couple just left & there are 64 pages of moments. c & j have 4!:huh:

I guess they don't care at all about the project. Both don't need the money so they don't give a shit  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Does anybody here who understands the language know if they talk about the project or ratings or such things? I can't imagine anybody watching them sitting around gaming all day. 

I understand the language but i don't follow them.. they are for me on same "viewing" level that Cleo&Axel, Lexy&Pete and a few others.. only remember them if something appear on thumbs

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

well one couple was online almost 6 months... with some pages of that moments not from them, friends of another VH house... this couple tomorrow will do one month.. But in the message itself i agree with you

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I understand the language but i don't follow them.. they are for me on same "viewing" level that Cleo&Axel, Lexy&Pete and a few others.. only remember them if something appear on thumbs

As I never remembering them showing up on preview thumbs I really don't know who watches them...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As I never remembering them showing up on preview thumbs I really don't know who watches them...

They are there sometimes (this night saw them 2-3 times there bathroom and bedroom)... very rarely  compared with a lot of empty rooms that  appear a lot in the thumbs