Maria & Mari

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Maybe it's just me, but I can't spot any natural, sexual interaction between them

It's not just you. There is none. There is no relationship in the romantic sense. They're just roommates.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not just you. There is none. There is no relationship in the romantic sense. They're just roommates.

yes just roommates. But at the same time, they seem trying to convince viewers to this apartment and on this stage their endeavors are highly unsuccessful imo

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

those girls are sexy, but I find their relationship very awkward. Maybe it's just me, but I can't spot any natural, sexual interaction between them

Probably had their orders to put on their weekly show to help keep the interest from the punters lol. Nothing more than that I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, waldi said:

those girls are sexy, but I find their relationship very awkward. Maybe it's just me, but I can't spot any natural, sexual interaction between them

The question it's what relationship...they don't seem close friends,anything that I seen more intime between the two feels empty and shallow,no real emotions,connection beteewn the two.