Maria & Mari

12 minutes ago, ooopel said:

friend @ze81 , if you meant in the app yes, maybe maria think to invites me in soon future :biggrin: , but if you mean my skills, that cams it's far away can't catch details easily except if i work to that images..

Not talking about cams being far,it's the images you put aren't appearing,just appears an link to the images.Maybe it's just with me and others can see the images.Hope you understand what I mean.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not talking about cams being far,it's the images you put aren't appearing,just appears an link to the images.Maybe it's just with me and others can see the images.Hope you understand what I mean.

it's clearly appear with me , you have problem uploading  friend, press on refresh the page,:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Still trying to understand what we have here now.:huh:
At the moment Maria is laughing in bulk,
But yesterday she was crying so desperately that Freddy and her new friend (?) Had to come to her rescue.:cry:

The funniest thing is that if it's really a new girlfriend, she has the same type and physical stature as Grisha if someone has not figured it out yet.

So we change a "dick" for a "pussy"?:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Still trying to understand what we have here now.:huh:
At the moment Maria is laughing in bulk,
But yesterday she was crying so desperately that Freddy and her new friend (?) Had to come to her rescue.:cry:

Could be the "split" it's just an way to try to make the place minimal interesting,in my opinon soon Grisha will comeback,but right now they Probrably have some more viewrs because of the "split".

32 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The funniest thing is that if it's really a new girlfriend, she has the same type and physical stature as Grisha if someone has not figured it out yet.

So we change a "dick" for a "pussy"?:cool:

for the first time and record this, (dear bear) ( i will agree with ) it kinda similar with grisha  but have (input) not out( put) with boobs and hair :cool:

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Could be the "split" it's just an way to try to make the place minimal interesting,in my opinon soon Grisha will comeback,but right now they Probrably have some more viewrs because of the "split".

Like I said trying to still understand.
A few days later this girl made herself present. I thought until she was reallocated with Freddy and I did not see anything of her fault with Grisha.

After that, too, the days before, I saw Maria accompanied by Freddy talking very hard with Grisha, who only listened, spoke little and got dressed and left.

Then he went to sleep in the living room. Then he disappeared and I only saw him in return yesterday.

I saw the conversation I had with Maria (and all the despair) in bed, which followed and I believed that things between them were in line of reconcilliation.

Later I see her crying desperately in the room along with the others (as I pointed out above) and now, that change in the line. I think she even got drunk.

Remember, it does not mean anything officially, since we do not have the names of Sid or James until today in this purpose ..

Or has this been officially announced somewhere on the site or here in CC?

I have not seen all that yet.

But I manifest myself, sad, really
I still think that what is between them is strong and not so easy to disintegrate like that. Shaken and cracked, yes, but fragmented, no ..

• Like 1

I don't fancy freddy(mainly because he drinks and drinks and it wasted a lot)but it's cool that he likes older consoles(like megadrive)and Watchs good old Alf.Probrbay he it's in the 30s like me.Next shows to watch in tv..knight rider and The A team hell yes:cool:.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ooopel said:

no guy like grisha , he is do many (Multi-talent) work for maria , sure she doesn't find another that easily way, will missed so much him as her i talk:blush:

Grisha knew how to push Maria's buttons, there is no other guy on here that spent the time and energy that Grisha did on Maria,s body. It's a shame about them, they we're a really cute couple, and someone probably is hurting real bad right now.