Maria & Mari

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Grisha knew how to push Maria's buttons, there is no other guy on here that spent the time and energy that Grisha did on Maria,s body. It's a shame about them, they we're a really cute couple, and someone probably is hurting real bad right now.

Maria very wounded yesterday she cried a lot, got all emotion of me. she deserve better hope she moves forward:heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamboosa said:

Anybody knows how to remove preveiws from screen it irritates me

yes  in first go to ( log in) in your account and move button under screen  to off and previews will gone:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, ooopel said:

very wounded yesterday she cried a lot, got all emotion of me. she deserve better hope she moves forward

Maria very wounded yesterday she cried a lot, got all emotion of me. she deserve better hope she moves forward:heart:

Oh that's a shame, glad i Didn't see that, did groomy or anyone say what happened? I don't think I've ever seen them even raise their voice to each other ,let alone have any kind of quarrel. We've all had breakups, and they hurt. like you say hope she finds someone else if that's waht she wants

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi @ooopel, did you ever get your free days from VH? I havn't yet, I wonder should i PM them again?

hello dear ash not yet my dear , until now not added days in my account , and i am not going to claim for it , my  face water  is precious for me:cool:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Grisha knew how to push Maria's buttons, there is no other guy on here that spent the time and energy that Grisha did on Maria,s body. It's a shame about them, they we're a really cute couple, and someone probably is hurting real bad right now.

10000% i agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh that's a shame, glad i Didn't see that, did groomy or anyone say what happened? I don't think I've ever seen them even raise their voice to each other ,let alone have any kind of quarrel. We've all had breakups, and they hurt. like you say hope she finds someone else if that's waht she wants

Sorry, Ash, but this strong argument did happen last week. Maria was talking harshly to Grisha (Freddy was with she) in the kitchen. Grisha just listened. Then he said something would be for her, got up, got dressed, and left. A little later I saw Maria crying with Freddy.

The strange thing is that before all this, it was Freddy along with Maria who was kind of evaluating the cams of the place. Like I've been studying some change in their layout.

What usually does, is Grisha. That's what caught my attention at the beginning of everything.

• Like 1

Is it time for Maria to leave? this question revolves and retains rotation in the head ..
There is an idea circulating in my head about it,but before,worth to say ( the thank) to maria ,let's
continue "i will recall these facts, it her accompanied by Olympic flame and (gold medal), according
to the archives were in three apartments for the whole year,light up and extinguished our the flame
of fire and the cheers of our wishes for many of time - she made us enthusiastic of angry like
(football fans), or she made us of frustrated like (market fans) on these days, Or she made us
satisfaction like ( Romeo love for his beloved Juliet) ,with also unleashed all our desires direct or
deep, and each one of us were takes what he wants and need, all of these moments have been
achieved. the VHtv project has been achieved what he want , many participants with her from
those( the red nights) gang bang of parties and that was in many time , also we seen her in the
golden spicy nights with grisha ,of course, that was in many time too , from me, to her is (the
winner) of the race and deserve it a cup of vhtv championship,and now it is considered the oldest
one at this moment in this team.Joined( 12-2016 ----- 12-2017) passed 1 year and still going on.
did you ( i feel strange and lonly ?) when have there an a sound in head saying (VHTV) market and
what the market wants - VHTV wants it, and probably her time to go( the exit gate ) there comes up so quick .
What time exactly? the days tell us!! ,how many days will being been through of it?,i just understand this ,its time will come to the bell ring for her, I'm not ( the owl ) and I'm not willing to bring bad luck to her, but this is the reality and those it is facts are above up, and what happened yesterday and today, it is preparing the stage or theater for leaving maria,At the end, sliver in (treasure island) like as me , when still haves some hide cards to deal with all cases, and wait the time in moment to announcement so..  i still have  an open mind to accept another opinions because we live are in free world.. 

info: i wrote this comment before 1 week or more after Katia was left, and my expectations was right..

margin : ready to close my new page with issue too and ready to heard worst news about her in few weeks..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, Ash, but this strong argument did happen last week. Maria was talking harshly to Grisha (Freddy was with she) in the kitchen. Grisha just listened. Then he said something would be for her, got up, got dressed, and left. A little later I saw Maria crying with Freddy.

The strange thing is that before all this, it was Freddy along with Maria who was kind of evaluating the cams of the place. Like I've been studying some change in their layout.

What usually does, is Grisha. That's what caught my attention at the beginning of everything.

I know it happened bear, i meant before that they rarely if ever raised their voiced to each other

5 hours ago, ooopel said:

yes  in first go to ( log in) in your account and move button under screen  to off and previews will gone:biggrin:

Can u make a gif please.i cant understand  it.for removal of preveiws we should have premium member first?