Maria & Mari

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have whinged on about them hiding since this apartment came on line but everyone thought i was being silly, now everyone is moaning about it

You have also whinged on about Mari not doing anything since she's been on cam but that was proven wrong today.

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I have whinged on about them hiding since this apartment came on line but everyone thought i was being silly, now everyone is moaning about it :biggrin:

Also, in my opinion, since the supposed fixing of the apartments cam problems  the quality of the cams seems to have suddenly got a lot worse or is it me being silly again :biggrin::biggrin:

Don't know if could be that but they could have decrease the quality to see if buffering stops 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You have also whinged on about Mari not doing anything since she's been on cam but that was proven wrong today.

Can't be right all the time like many of us aren't all the time, can only comment on what we see or don't see :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if could be that but they could have decrease the quality to see if buffering stops 

Think you could be right about that, quality does seem down but at least is loading and visible so better than nothing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Think you could be right about that, quality does seem down but at least is loading and visible so better than nothing.

As Jabbath has said the LV quality is probably due to the lack of lighting on right now but overall the whole site and apartments the loading and response times do seem to be much better today.

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

2nd round

Screenshot (2920).png

Well! This finally explains or creates more doubts here.:huh:

mari for this moment is straight (at least we have not seen anything that counters this condition) and has a "boyfriend" or "friend with benefits".:biggrin:

Then she, by the definition of the composition "&", makes pair with Maria (that we know BI, effectively).:dodgy:

Once Maria "disappears" for hours with the "guest" talking or smoking, can we interpret that there is a sharing of "properties"? 

Of the type, what's mine, is yours too?:cool:

• Like 1