Maria & Mari

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Remember how many cams we had in the big house? And they managed to hide nevertheless... Its the people not the missing cams.

18 dam cams they had in place..and they managed to still vanished all cams all the time.The Nothing's place they did the same hide and seek thing and place lasted two months or so,hope something it's done.Last house of Maria was enought of this.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Remember how many cams we had in the big house? And they managed to hide nevertheless... Its the people not the missing cams.

But the second project really was too big. The Vh himself admitted the existence of other dependencies conjugated there and of use of neighbors. We saw this in practice.

Here however is different. We have a balcony which should be covered with cam and a bathroom (which in other projects here are already covered with special features).
Reinforcement. The project history should be a reference not to tolerate this.

New people and therefore, easy to extract this "cancer" before it takes tale of the rest

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Then they will find a different spot to hide in

I think and believe this VH it's looking more careful and at some point they will do something,the disco lights of westerday was an good start(they were turned of),lets believe the same that haoened in the last house doesn't repeat in this one for months.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But the second project really was too big. The Vh himself admitted the existence of other dependencies conjugated there and of use of neighbors. We saw this in practice.

Here however is different. We have a balcony which should be covered with cam and a bathroom (which in other projects here are already covered with special features).
Reinforcement. The project history should be a reference not to tolerate this.

New people and therefore, easy to extract this "cancer" before it takes tale of the rest

Underline: You don't have any cam in a single toilet room (with black square or not)... 

It's there any image or something that shows the room they enter it's an toilet?saying this for example because in house plan looks like narrow hall and an relavity large zone(maybe other room or at least zone without cams,not every houses have toilets,my house have an bathroom only.

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Underline: You don't have any cam in a single toilet room (with black square or not)... 

Do the homework and check how many projects, we have effectively made sure that its members took up time in using bathrooms without leaving us any questions.
. .
Here we are still speculating as being, this is the possibility.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Do the homework and check how many projects, we have effectively made sure that its members took up time in using bathrooms without leaving us any questions.
. .
Here we are still speculating as being, this is the possibility.

I wasn't talking about that... you said that there is toilets with "special features" and i answered that there in no toilet rooms with cams ... only bathroom (with shower) and toilet together have that "special features" and it's because it's on visible on cam

At least:
Old nyusha house had toilet isolated
alex&anna house have toilet isolated 
stella&stephan house have toilet isolated
anastasia house have toilet isolated (without sure but it seems so)
ella&isaac house have toilet isolated
mira&henry house have toilet isolated
Nina Alan Serena house have toilet isolated

How many cams do you count in this divisions with or without "special features" ??? 0

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I wasn't talking about that... you said that there is toilets with "special features" and i answered that there in no toilet rooms with cams ... only bathroom (with shower) and toilet together have that "special features" and it's because it's on visible on cam

At least:

How many cams do you count in this divisions with or without "special features" ??? 0

But the difference is they use the toilet only for toilet...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But the difference is they use the toilet only for toilet...

Not all of them... saw already other uses at old nyusha house.. at nas house... and the others .. we don't have sure what happened there ... drew also had close the kitchen door more then once to hide 

but even that.. i was just answering to thedbear that said that other bathrooms like the one we are talking have special features.. and show him that isn't true... After the moment they put a cam in that divisions he will be right :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

At least:

Yes, I understood you now. Really the special features that I wanted to refer to is what we have in Edda or Clara for example. Tim no disposes of this but we see the bathroom door by the corridor cam and in some "distracted" moments to its interior.

Here what I say is that they take a direction that by the plant indicates this, but we are not sure effective.