freddy,i am not upset from you, and i will forgive for that disrespectful behavior is not a big issue to me,and not is a solution,and will start in  a new page as classiest people,we always pass through in negative mood,but we also should be not appear that to other people,so, i apologise to call you idiot and drag it here .. :heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

freddy,i am not upset from you, and i will forgive for that disrespectful behavior is not a big issue to me,and not is a solution,and will start in  a new page as classiest people,we always pass through in negative mood,but we also should benot appear that to other people,so, i apologise to call you idiot and drag it here .. :heart:

He denies doing that.Do you have the timeline.i can go back as far as 48 hours.

On ١٢‏/٢‏/٢٠١٨ at 6:11 AM, ooopel said:

You are stuck with it for an hour so far(do you like fridge)?!!:cool:

bandicam_2018-02-12_06-03-27-972.jpg

he did if you need me to go the time line i bring it  i will do exactly yesterday morning after this picture in the kitchen:cool:

@FreddyK96416212,now i have evidence, you are not a good person, because of you make me like the liar here, was be easy if you just presented an apology, that did happened in 06:21:31 AM monday morning in cam of kitchen.. so, from now to neverever.i do not talk with you anymore ..

40 minutes ago, ooopel said:

@FreddyK96416212,now i have evidence , your very uncool person, because of you make me like the liar here, was be easy if you just presented an apology, that happened in 06:21:31 AM monday morning in cam of kitchen..

My apologies.
I can not go to the site and see this moment, therefore I ask him to show it. Kapcha is not displayed, spent half a day trying to fix it, but never solved the problem.
I have to see to understand how it happened.
Can you help with this?
I just do not remember this.

14 minutes ago, FreddyK96416212 said:

My apologies.
I can not go to the site and see this moment, therefore I ask him to show it. Kapcha is not displayed, spent half a day trying to fix it, but never solved the problem.
I have to see to understand how it happened.
Can you help with this?
I just do not remember this.

Freddy, i will not be able to do this as an assistant to you,there are at timeline in my comment, you best to go,and see it,i will accept your apologie because  of Maria and because of you are a dear friend for her ..:heart:

56 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Freddy, i will not be able to do this as an assistant to you,there are at timeline in my comment, you best to go,and see it,i will accept your apologie because  of Maria and because of you are a dear friend for her ..:heart:

Let's leave it in the past then.
I can not understand the meaning of the action.

The meaning of this.flip the bird middle finger GIFits universal...

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

no comment . simon cowell said or specifically (did it) everything:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

GIF_funny-1.gif

i am like those in shock  case:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

When an apartment has to resort to Simon Cowell comments it must be going down the toilet 😂

• Like 2

Well fuck all else seems to happen these days 😥

55 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's become the freddy apt!

Capture_2018_02_13_14_54_47_243.png  0   633.94 kB

Seems Maria isn't living in the house and same regard Mari,probraby Freddy it's the one living more in the place,and for sure the real resident and that I see more in cams when I look to the place it's..the cat.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems Maria isn't living in the house and same regard Mari,probraby Freddy it's the one living more in the place,and for sure the real resident and that I see more in cams when I look to the place it's..the cat.

I think she's a student who comes home in the evenings or sometimes earlier but she does seem to sleep there. If they are expecting Freddy to be the closer here don't think it's gonna happen. Mari has given him every opportunity this evening, but he's not getting the innuendos...