Maria & Mari

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't know what's going on but Mari is pissed about something. If I had to guess I -think- she's pissed about having to clean up after Maria and Leila. They left the kitchen and living room a total mess last night.

They were busy with other things :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

just logged in and looks as though they are all in their hidey holes, marvelous ain't it. :angry:

Ah Maria's just appeared from nowhere lol

and Mari lol

We never know if there is someone or not in this house..we could look to all cams and see zero persons..an couple seconds later three,four persons apear in cams,dam god.

Just now, ze81 said:

We never know if there is someone or not in this house..we could look to all cams and see zero persons..an couple seconds later three,four persons apear in cams,dam god.

Yeah, magic ain't it :biggrin:

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well my answer to it now is that if they ain't there i go, its their loss on viewing figures, after all it's always in the archives later or on the timeline.

I know its better to see anything live but i am not going to get pissed about, if they can't be bothered to show i can't be bothered to stay.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well my answer to it now is that if they ain't there i go, its their loss on viewing figures, after all it's always in the archives later or on the timeline.

I know its better to see anything live but i am not going to get pissed about, if they can't be bothered to show i can't be bothered to stay.

Finally :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1