Cleo & Axel Part 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

They are selling the interracial thing here... 

there was not much that VHTV could write on tweeter because of the space in the content. the only point of interest is "interracial"
Stop now and imagine yourself. It was Clara in Cleo's place. And if she was not in love with Stas.
But just imagine.

10 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

there was not much that VHTV could write on tweeter because of the space in the content. the only point of interest is "interracial"
Stop now and imagine yourself. It was Clara in Cleo's place. And if she was not in love with Stas.
But just imagine.

I don't even watch clara lool 😁

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

He keeps trying and she keeps saying no. Ain't shit gonna happen, which is dumb because she was just fully naked and letting him rub her pussy. Now all of a sudden she puts her panties back on and is stopping him. Basically just a tease.

This Cleo/Oscar thing is a load of bollocks so Cleo either let him fuck you or don't bother seeing him as you obviously don't want him to fuck you for whatever reason and i am not going to speculate on why.

Since you left the other apartment your fun times here have been rubbish just tease after tease so sorry Cleo i am out of here and i suspect so are many more so either improve or ship out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This Cleo/Oscar thing is a load of bollocks so Cleo either let him fuck you or don't bother seeing him as you obviously don't want him to fuck you for whatever reason and i am not going to speculate on why.

Since you left the other apartment your fun times here have been rubbish just tease after tease so sorry Cleo i am out of here and i suspect so are many more so either improve or ship out.

Next coming up is 100000nd repeat of the the action with Clara I guess... 😴

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah just getting so bloody predictable now and almost very boring as its the same routine every time.

Clara arrived in her dressing gown and i don't think she even had any shoes on so she must live either next door or very very close.

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

The funny thing is last week in one of her tweets it suggests possibly more.

1051738675_ScreenHunter867.jpg.02e099303e6b00d3f52d1631bd5da2e4.jpg1478830340_ScreenHunter868.jpg.8872e7c86e39f249479bd1a037c20e5a.jpg

1 minute ago, Just In said:

The funny thing is last week in one of her tweets it suggests possibly more.

Yeah i think its a load of bollocks really unless its a very long trailer lol

Just now, Robwin said:

Yeah i think its a load of bollocks really unless its a very long trailer lol

I agree, but it could be that they are trying to build tension with the tease but it is going on for a bit too long now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are right, I do not know Cleo very well, but I do not think Clara has much to do outside of these activities.

If we could understand what they were talking about, maybe it would have been more exciting for us.

I'm undecided about boredom for Cleo-Clara. but their relationship with Tom is more boring to me.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Yeah just getting so bloody predictable now and almost very boring as its the same routine every time.

Clara arrived in her dressing gown and i don't think she even had any shoes on so she must live either next door or very very close.

They live in same building.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They live in same building.

I know that but they are big buildings all j was saying was that  how Clara was dressed or lack of it seemed to indicate that she was either next door or opposite.