Cleo & Axel Part 1

Have VHTV never heard of the concept of testing? Instead of rushing to get apartments online before they are ready, why not spend a day testing them for things like buffering and then launch when problems are resolved.

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

Have VHTV never heard of the concept of testing? Instead of rushing to get apartments online before they are ready, why not spend a day testing them for things like buffering and then launch when problems are resolved.

Such behaviour is herited from VV :biggrin:

Don´t be upset - enjoy the good angles and NV

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

And worst.. they know about the problems and advertise "action" in the apartment on twitter 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

And worst.. they know about the problems and advertise "action" in the apartment on twitter 

its the money , quality is not important, its the number that attract subscribers, but quality that keeps them, sometimes they forget

L&A dont care much about quality they just like to keep the number one apt go down put another on up, i think thats why they dont seam to last long most of their aprt. or they figure it out an apartment makes more money the first week of it's opening because curiosity  gets lots of views.

now i cant open any cam at all, at least time line works

dzBSTSny_o.png

80OW4E2J_o.pngRjLJEcRi_o.png
1YN618WK_o.png
qbzDVN6b_o.png
3y5uDwON_o.png
x8i2rLwE_o.png
Ugke2qH9_o.png
W3RQp1mk_o.png
Na6D17nj_o.png

the invisible girl 

oUUXUXzq_o.pngawtIuF0L_o.png

• Like 3

15 hours ago, stanley said:

Absolutely ridiculous the rush to get apartments out. Amateurish!

2 hours ago, sat11 said:

L&A dont care much about quality they just like to keep the number one apt go down put another on up, i think thats why they dont seam to last long most of their aprt. or they figure it out an apartment makes more money the first week of it's opening because curiosity  gets lots of views.

now i cant open any cam at all, at least time line works

dzBSTSny_o.png

80OW4E2J_o.pngRjLJEcRi_o.png
1YN618WK_o.png
qbzDVN6b_o.png
3y5uDwON_o.png
x8i2rLwE_o.png
Ugke2qH9_o.png
W3RQp1mk_o.png
Na6D17nj_o.png

the invisible girl 

oUUXUXzq_o.pngawtIuF0L_o.png

Agreed A & L are just as bad as Jeka as far as managers go.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2